1) You MUST provide us with a valid email address in order for us to send you the password to log in with should your application be successful.
2) You must answer ALL the questions below with as much information as possible. Please note that EVERY question needs to be answered to make the application valid.
3) And remember that as Unity is a social guild we are primarily looking for members that want to get involved in our thriving community. By being as honest and including as much information as possible with your answers, it helps us determine whether Unity is indeed the right guild for you.
4) Also please remember to add all names of your active character(s) to your member profile.
5) Once your application has been submitted please remember to check your application page within the next 7 days. A comment with further instructions will be posted within that period.
6.) Unity only accepts new members who are 18 years or older.
In order to continue with your application you must first have read & fully understood Unity's guild guidelines.
If you wish to review them, do so
Do you agree to abide by them as a member?
Are you over 18?
What is yourCharacter name?
What class is your main character?
Have you grouped with any existing Unity members? If so, whom and in which game?
Name of the member/officer whom forwarded you on to our guild website?
What do you enjoy playing most in game? (PVP, PVE, Building etc)
Why do you want to join Unity in particular?
Would you be willing to make use of our voice chat server (Discord)? For instance, for some in-guild chat or if your group needs you to?
Yes, all the time!
Only if it's really needed...
No, I would never use it!
© 2017 Enjin