Page
of 2

Elder Scrolls Beta (Posted Jan 2013 Originally)

18 replies
^thats kind of how ive been seeing it too! Also we probably need to look at race bonuses to see what races we want i suppose
Posted Jan 25, 13
0  votes
yeah im interested to see how they do it, want to know if they can manage to get mmo suitable gameplay whilst keeping the elder scrolls feel

race wise the only one i actually like (of the playable ones) is the nords, but if we are doing this as a unity game them i will join whatever alliance we decide on (although if we choose the wimpy elf one i may have to kill you all :p )
Courage and Honour
17451dd71dd8db47.png

To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better,
than facing fearful odds,
for the ashes of his fathers,
and the temples of his gods
Posted Jan 25, 13
0  votes
112 posts
Rift Chapter
GW2 Chapter
I second Brett on the topic of Aldmeri Dominon, screw them) Apart from it it would be awesome if we would be able to do this thing as a guild!
Posted Jan 25, 13
0  votes
131 posts
Rift Chapter
GW2 Chapter
I think there is no way I can play this without unity! PS2 without the unity crowd wasnt anywhere near as good.
b1c590ce4071fb52.png
618caa485ad5b751.png
Posted Jan 25, 13
0  votes
25 posts
Untagged users
Long time no see everyone. Signed up for Beta in the first week, but unfortunately haven't heard back.
It's not the same team that made Skyrim iirc, but if they get this right, should be awesome. Looking forward to it..!
Posted May 19, 13
0  votes
112 posts
Rift Chapter
GW2 Chapter
Heya, same story here, but after seeing that leaked beta footage I really doubt it will be worthy of buying. Meanwhile check out Wildstar game :d
Posted May 19, 13
0  votes
Fox
26 posts
Rift Chapter
GW2 Chapter
Obviously the only right course of action is to make a Dunmer-only guild, kick out the vikings from Morrowind and restore it to its former glory. I suggest we all skill as herbalists and enchanters. Planting huge mushrooms everywhere and making huge floating buildings is bound to take quite some time.
Posted Jun 2, 13 · Last edited Jun 2, 13 by Fox
0  votes
Shonex o
397 posts
Online on Site
GW2 Chapter
I'm with Dominion! :p
50723.png
50170.png
s5428174054428022497-2.png
Posted Jun 2, 13
0  votes
44 posts
Rift Chapter
GW2 Chapter
Dominion all the way. They're the only faction made entirely with areas we haven't seen before. I've played a Welf archer in every Elder scrolls game and I'm not changing now :p

Also Kitties! :d
77f5fd9da6cc3bb5.png
Posted Jan 9, 14
0  votes
Page
of 2
Announcement of